Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Today is St. Patty's day. It's going to be around 75 degrees today and I have to be at work. The great thing is that I have enormous plate glass windows directly in front of me that curtain the front of the salon, so I can see outside and enjoy, relatively, the sunshine and nice weather. I'm not sure why I started this blog, so we'll see how long it lasts before I get bored with it. Rookie, my roomate, is in STL today celebrating St. Patty's because apparently since he's Irish it's a given that every year he has to get belligerently drunk on March 17th. He made sure to send me a 'top o the mornin to ya' as I was getting ready for work this morning. I'm sure at that time, about 7:45am, he was on his 3rd or 4th Guinness and 2nd shot of Jameson. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment